IBM will be providing mentorship to Kstart incubated companies around technology, product and marketing. This program is named ‘A.C.E.’ and will include the following:
- Awareness: Showcasing IBM Technologies and Industry best practices on a host of topics like Cognitive business, Design Thinking, Product Development, App Build, Digital marketing, Employee Engagement etc.
- Cultivate: Deep dive into specific challenges faced by startups, including white boarding and coffee sessions focused on giving the right advice for companies to scale.
- Engage: Organizing specific problem solving sessions at IBM offices with senior IBM mentors who will provide guidance to these startup organizations.
Kalaari and Kstart incubated companies will also be eligible to apply to IBM GEP program and on selection, they would be able to avail benefits like:
- Cloud credits for up to $ 120,000
- Access to cutting edge technology for Startups : for free
- Access to IBM experts and resources at IBM Innovation Center for guidance
- Access to IBM Servers and testing tools for Performance Benchmarking
- Develop Joint Marketing Campaigns
- Provide visibility to the IBM Sales Community – Joint go to market
- Provide visibility to IBM enterprise customers : Marketing, business development synergies
- Additional details here