The Kstart Fellowship Program will develop future leaders in the venture capital and entrepreneurial ecosystem. The Fellowship Program combines structured learning with real, hands-on experience and provides an opportunity to work with some of the most sought after leaders in the industry. You will gain significant experience, receive meaningful mentorship and expand your professional networks.
The Kstart Fellowship applications are now closed.
This is a full-time 2 year rotational program that offers tremendous opportunities for learning about venture capital and entrepreneurship. This first of its kind Fellowship program is designed with the apprenticeship model at its core and will groom the next generation of talent to Learn, Lead, Excel. You will be engaged in investments, research, events and working with entrepreneurs. You will get to hone your skills in making investments, conducting diligence, publishing reports, participating in fundraising, establishing thought leadership and creating brands. You will be involved in Kstart operations as a part of the core team and will create impact across Kstart, depending on individual capabilities, in areas such as finance, tech, design, marketing etc.
The Fellowship program is designed to boost your insights and understanding of the Indian startup ecosystem. The combination of the skills developed and Kstart’s commitment to its Fellows, will be an important leverage in achieving your goals. We expect our Fellows to achieve great things in their careers, whether it is founding a hot startup, corporate leadership, joining a VC firm or an elite MBA program, or following your passion and dreams.
We respect your interest and commitment to the program and value the contributions you will make to Kstart. We know that you have multiple career options and will be joining us to pursue your passion for the startup space. We are committed to your learning and growth. We will also offer a fixed stipend of 1 lakh rupees a month while you are a Fellow at Kstart.
Kstart Fellows will be future leaders impacting the startup ecosystem in India. We are looking for a diverse set of applicants. You need not be currently located in India to apply but should be willing to move to Bangalore during the Fellowship duration.
- Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial, self-driven individuals who take initiative, follow their convictions and don’t compromise on their integrity
- Fellows are comfortable with ambiguity and are quick at learning new things and adapting to change
- They are achievement and impact oriented, have a great track record of accomplishments and exceeding expectations
- These are individuals with high leadership potential, who take charge, and are team players and problem-solvers
- Fellows are passionate to work very hard and inspire people with their work ethic
- They have demonstrable expertise and interest in areas such as Technology, Design, Product, UI/UX, Digital marketing, Content creation, Business, Management consulting, Finance, Investing, Operations etc
We invite you to fill out the online application form for the Fellowship Program here. In the form you will be asked to fill out your basic information, answer a few questions, and submit your resume. This step will help us understand you as an individual, what you have done in the past, and what drives you to apply to this program.
We will review all applications and the selected candidates will be informed of next steps that includes a personal interview with Kstart team.
The Fellowship program will begin on 1st October 2016. We are currently accepting applications. Early applications close on 31st July. Final application deadline is 15th August. For any queries about the program or the application process, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com